Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Cosmos. What a trip...


I don't even know where to begin... I loved the idea, the host, the concept. I don't recall if the original series was ever on national TV in my country, but this is the kind of show I would be definitely be a fan of. Neil DeGrasse Tyson is the kind of scientist I admire. He speaks in a clear and simple language for everyone to understand. And, let's face it, science is awesome. Our planet is amazing. I'm watching this show in awe all the time. The narrative is very interesting, it grabs your attention from the start. There are moments with some storytelling using animation. And the effects... The detail on that DNA string was out of this world... the calendar and the scale used to show us how small we are in the Universe... I feel like a little girl again, feeling small facing the wonders of the world, of how it all began and what it took to be like it is today! Great series!


No comments:

Post a Comment