Thursday, July 3, 2014

Bayhem!

I'm not a movie expert of any kind. I like to see movies and I'm drawn to blockbusters, always. I like to relax and have a good time, see some explosions, laugh a bit and I'm happy. I see movies as entertainment as well as art. But I'll go to the movie theatre to see entertainment. I realised there is a lot of criticism to Michael Bay and his movies. And I get it, I really do. But since I like Transformers so much, I just see the movie for the bots. And I mean for the 3D, for the artists that brought them to life. I want to see the details of the animations in a big screen. So, I'm not a Michael Bay fan. I'm a Visual Effects / Animation fan. But, here's a video of the breakdown of Michael Bay's shots by Tony Zhou from Every Frame A Painting.



(saw it here)

No comments:

Post a Comment